Oooo... I have some boho blood in me. Eclectic. Colorful. One of the only possessions that I have kept during my growings-older is a Moroccan-style hand-sewn "blanket"/wall-hanging that I picked up in a Paris flea market ten years ago. It's hanging in my dining room now.
So, this workspace is inspired by this piece. Beautifully blue with mirror accents. So wonderful.
- Vintage Industrial Wire Cage Farmhouse Pendent from junkyardlighting on Etsy
- Cadiz Rug from West Elm
- Beckett Chair from Serena & Lily
- Looking Glass Decanter from Anthropologie
- Ava Desk from Pottery Barn
- Coqo Floral Curtain from Anthropologie